and just to name a few

and just to name a few

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A HUGE Life Saver - "E-Mealz"!!!

I've been doing "e-mealz" for a while and have loved it! It saves time, money, planning, sanity, and makes for a happier mother and wife. I don't have to meal plan anymore - I just let e-mealz do the work. Check this out!

http://e-mealz.com/amember/go.php?r=136268&i=l0

We were using the "Low-fat" meals for 2 until my sister mentioned, with great gusto, that e-mealz started doing a GLUTEN FREE menu! It's been SO wonderful! It even tells what brands are safe in certain recipes which has saved me a lot of time in label reading and "google-ing" prepackaged products.

I stray now and then when I have a craving for something other than whats in that weeks menu, but it really has cut down on my time planning meals, money spent on food and fresh food wasted for lack of being used in whatever awesome meal idea I had but never got the rest of the ingredients for (you know exactly what I'm talking about!) (I know that was a run on sentence)

No comments:

Post a Comment