and just to name a few

and just to name a few

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disclaimer!

(I am not an experienced blogger - so bear with me as I organize my brain while you watch)

I am the wife of a physician, but I myself am NOT a physician. If you are an on looker and wanting to try these recipes be mindful that I have done my very best to keep them completely lacking of anything to do with gluten, but there is NO guarantee. When reading these recipes and thinking of trying them be mindful that I may have overlooked an ingredient that is in fact not a safe ingredient. (and PLEASE say so if you know it is NOT safe!!!) There will be recipes from specialty GF cookbooks I've been given that will obviously be safe. However, there are several recipes that I've altered or just made up that I'm nearly positive are GF but of course I could be wrong! I've been GF for less than 6 months and am still learning the ropes. I've read hoards of information regarding Celiac disease and Gluten intolerance. I have been tested twice and have come up negative for Celiac disease both times. I know the test isn't fail safe, but I assume I simply have a gluten intolerance. So, if you try and recipe and get sick from it, I apologize profusely, but as I mentioned I am by all means NOT an expert in this area. I can ALMOST positively guarantee that all these recipes are safe (I have noticeable crappy side effects if I eat something that is contaminated), but please do not assume that my recipes are fail safe. So, there you have it. Now that I've covered my hind end lets create delicious, non bland, non grainy, non gross GF food!

No comments:

Post a Comment